Look at that blank page. It is nice to pause, to plan, to imagine how this new month might unfold.
- More green matcha tea, more words on the page.
- Perhaps a few batches of soup as the days begin (hopefully) to cool.
- A new reading list as the summer bingo card is put away.
- A second sleeve and collar on my green sweater.
- A shawl made with yarn from Shetland.
- Yoga on Mondays.
- Daily steps adding up and perhaps a return to running.
- Weekly visit with our favorite tiny person.
- Unpacking the drums and scheduling practice time into my days.
- Thinking about joining this KAL.
Oh yes September, I think we are going to have a good month.