As we head into Thanksgiving celebrations, Kathy’s Monday Q&A provided the perfect post content today.
1) Do you knit anything from memory without a pattern?
Only hats. I have a basic pattern in my head that I use for most of my donation hats.
2) What is your healthy goal for Thanksgiving through New Years Eve ?
a) Lose a few pounds – I am actually hoping that I can keep on the losing streak through the end of the year – just need to make sure the sweet leftovers go home with someone
3)Have you ever given up on a yarn?
Yes – I was given a few skeins of a textured yarn that was too hard to use – kept snagging and splitting – so I donated or.
4) When you take a road trip, where do you stop for a snack or a meal?
Only if it is more than 6 hours
5) What is your favorite state to drive through?
I loved driving through Ohio and Pennsylvania
6) Does anyone polish silver anymore?
7) Do you own a knit themed coffee mug?
No but I have had my eye on a few
8) You have been asked to knit a scarf for a movie. What movie do you want your scarf in?
Lord of the Rings
9) Miracle Whip or Mayonnaise?
10)Something you are thankful for today…
Peaceful diversions like blogging and knitting