There are many things I want to do more of in 2020 but this one is very high on the list. I began making blocks for a baby quilt yesterday and there is a due date since that new grandson will arrive in early May. Should be plenty of time to get the quilt done. But I do want to do more stitching and knitting and I especially want to use my stash. I did recently acquire yarn for making this sweater but I also have enough yarn and fabric to make, make, make in 2020. On my short list:
- Finish the Dominy sweater,
- Make new covers for the couch pillows,
- Recover the cushions on the kitchen chairs,
- Knit a hat that goes with my hand knit sweaters (all the wool is needed for those cold days of walking),
- Make at least two more donation hats in January.
Happy Monday. Hope you will join me tomorrow to talk about one word plans for 2020.