The weeks have been long but yesterday felt like it had far too many hours. Fortunately there were some very good things tucked inside.
1. A wonderful Zoom meeting with online friends
2. An encouraging email from a parent who supports the extra work our teachers are doing to support our young students while in-class school is on hold.
3. Sunshine – always a good thing but that afternoon sunshine that made it possible to get out and dig in the garden and uncover some of the first bits of color.
4. Fresh baked, gluten free cookies waiting for me when I finished the second of three online work meetings (so lovely to have a husband who bakes).
5. A special Thursday night edition of wine and cheese night and some time to work on my Nightshift.
And how good is it that people are finding ways to connect. Mary hosted a Zoom meet-up and Lori did a Facebook live. I am so grateful for my online friendships as we learn to do life together but apart.