A simple list of comforting things for this dark, rainy morning:
The weekend is in sight!
1. Thank you for your kind words. I am not feeling poorly but my eye is still quite red and messy so I am home another day.
2. Tea – I am loving tea these days. In my cuppa this morning is this one which is a very mild taste.
3. Yellow – this color makes me almost as happy as orange. On my side table today I have my Tumeric journal where I am hoping to record the #tinytinymoments from all my TODAYs this year and my grellow Birkin which should grow a bit as I lay low today.
Off to visit Carole for her weekly link up.
I just love orange so here are three lovely orangish things:
My younger daughter gifted me a beautiful bible for Christmas;
My older daughter signed me up for a tea of the month subscription that started with a lovely chai tea blend;
And I gifted myself a folio subscription and the first notebook arrived yesterday. It will be perfect fo my scripture study notes in 2018.
I have been playing with ideas for my 2018 one little word. I wasn’t going to do an album but as I was doing some decluttering, I find that I still have quite a few pages for a 6×8 album so maybe. My word is TODAY. What word will you choose?
Today is Worldwide Knit for Peace day so Three knitting things are on my list:
1. Get the sleeves for my Ready for Fall sweater on the needles (taking advantage of the promised sunshine),
2. Cast on the neck band for this lovely sweater,
3. Find a hat pattern for a skein of Ginger Twist that I bought in Scotland last summer.
The dark part of our days are already so long that I don’t think I will notice a change today but I am happy that we can begin to inch toward more daylight.
Visit Carole for my 3 Things lists.
1. I cut way back on my coffee consumption this fall, down to just on small cup a day. This tea with steamed almond milk has been my go to and since it is caffeine free, I can drink it all day.
2. My Fitbit froze in the middle of an update this week and I feel a bit lost without it. I put a new one on my wishlist. I am considering this a challenge. And now I have more Pilates options thanks to this (which btw closes tomorrow).
3. This new to me recipe and blog is a keeper. I think many of her recipes will make it into my meal planning in the next month.
Visit Carole for more Three Things posts.
Over the last year, life has been quite the roller coaster ride. Each time we think that we are coming to a resting place, another crazy curve comes to sweep us up. I have learned some important life lessons. Here are three that are on my heart today.
This month and into the year ahead, I want most of all to be rooted in gratitude and love.
be sure to visit Carole today