Will you be gentle? Or at least slow down the roller-coaster we have been riding the last few months?
I am hoping to cast on and get walking with the Healthy Knitter (I don’t have much success keeping up with knit-alongs but I am going to give it a go).
I have plans to eat well.
I am not going to join the very invitng journaling and creativity challenges that launch this month but I am looking forward to Just Five Things.
I am looking forward to some color – a Fitbit replacement, perhaps a new Bible.
Spring break is the next row on the calendar, Easter is coming, and my birthday wraps up the month. I am hopeful.
Thanks Carole and Kat for the invitation to welcome a new month.
I wonder what you have in store for me? I know there are changes coming, some that will be very good, some that will require more deep breathing and trust.
For today, my currently list includes:
- Rediscovering a study book that seems a perfect match for the current state of affairs,
- At least one knitted project and one quilt will surely be completed and checked off the list,
- Birthday celebrations for some of my favorite people,
- Empty boxes waiting to carry away some clutter,
- A visit from my sister,
- More time on the yoga mat,
- Stamps and note cards and handwritten letters.
- Travel planning and coffee dates with one daughter,
- Running time with the other daughter,
- And perhaps best of all, giggles and snuggles with our tiny person.
Thanks to Carole and Kat for this Think Write Thursday prompt.
This tiny person (and his amazing parents)
A new audio book
Some lovely yarn
Rolling out the yoga mat
A blank notebook
Rebooting my Fitbit
Plans for a summer trip
Water with lemons
One last day of Christmas break
What might you have planned for me?
Reading: with Christmas break coming up, I hope to settle into one of those lovely books on my shelf.
Listening: to The Yarn Whisperer
Watching: The Kettering Incident
Knitting: Project Peace and those sleeves, really must get back to those sleeves
Writing: Christmas cards and perhaps some thoughts on a tiny person
Sewing: some secret Christmas stuff and a new basic dress for my handmade wardrobe
Learning: how to use my new work computer
Sipping: coffee and lemon water and a special glass of wine in the evening
Cooking: some great new recipes
Running: yes, more of this please
Anticipating: the joy of our tiny person
linking up with Think Write Thursday