Finishing up Letters of Encouragement,
Excited to wear my new sweater,
Browsing so many books (I download a sample from the Kindle version to see if a book should be added to my stack) but looking forward to this one, and this one, and this one,
Planning for some dietary changes using this book,
Exploring things to do in San Antonio for an upcoming trip,
Grateful for a Saturday with a blank calendar page,
And of course, looking forward to wine and cheese night.
As August fades and September looms it seems a good time for a Currently list.
Reading Handywoman and Inspired
Knitting – I have finished the yoke of my Vintersol and while I wait for the next class to take out the provisional cast on I am ready to get back to the last section of my Impressionist shawl
Moving – getting in my 10,000 steps each day and doing Pilates at last 5 times a week
Sewing – planning a new bag and a corduroy Unifom tunic
Eating – so many veggies
Cooking – autumn soups like carrot-ginger and pumpkin chili
Listening to Sister Mother Husband Dog: Etc. – so good!
- Trying this yogurt because so many antibiotics means it is time for some probiotic repair.
- Falling into this book – only about 25 pages in but I would love to sit here and read the day away.
- Caving in and casting on a shawl with this yarn because it is orange and was a gift from my sister.
And by the way, I took this photo at 7pm yesterday – the gift of daylight savings time.
Visit Carole with your own three things list today,
It is never to late to set up some monthly pages, right? I have high hopes for you November!
Will you be gentle? Or at least slow down the roller-coaster we have been riding the last few months?
I am hoping to cast on and get walking with the Healthy Knitter (I don’t have much success keeping up with knit-alongs but I am going to give it a go).
I have plans to eat well.
I am not going to join the very invitng journaling and creativity challenges that launch this month but I am looking forward to Just Five Things.
I am looking forward to some color – a Fitbit replacement, perhaps a new Bible.
Spring break is the next row on the calendar, Easter is coming, and my birthday wraps up the month. I am hopeful.
Thanks Carole and Kat for the invitation to welcome a new month.
I wonder what you have in store for me? I know there are changes coming, some that will be very good, some that will require more deep breathing and trust.
For today, my currently list includes:
- Rediscovering a study book that seems a perfect match for the current state of affairs,
- At least one knitted project and one quilt will surely be completed and checked off the list,
- Birthday celebrations for some of my favorite people,
- Empty boxes waiting to carry away some clutter,
- A visit from my sister,
- More time on the yoga mat,
- Stamps and note cards and handwritten letters.
- Travel planning and coffee dates with one daughter,
- Running time with the other daughter,
- And perhaps best of all, giggles and snuggles with our tiny person.
Thanks to Carole and Kat for this Think Write Thursday prompt.
This tiny person (and his amazing parents)
A new audio book
Some lovely yarn
Rolling out the yoga mat
A blank notebook
Rebooting my Fitbit
Plans for a summer trip
Water with lemons
One last day of Christmas break